Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Welcome to a new year ahead

2011 has been pretty amazing as our small business has steadily grown from nothing but an idea.

I wish I'd taken a before and after shot, but believe me, this was a rainforest before we got it under control
We became official providers for the Townsville City Council's Home and Community Care (HACC) Home Maintenance Programme. It was a lot of work getting our application together but it is definitely worth it. I look forward to providing more services to our community in 2012.

We've learned so much about business in general as well as the seasonal nature of the mowing and lawn-care industry. 

In 2012 we hope to expand by focusing also on our Handy Services. I'll gradually develop a list of some of the types of jobs we can do. You can see the start of our list here.

I hope to spend some time early this year asking my existing clients for an evaluation of our Mowing Service to make sure that we are giving the best service we can.

Don't forget we are on Twitter, and very soon we'll have a Facebook Page and will also be on Google Plus. (Keep watching for updates) 

No comments:

Post a Comment